召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ 365th ♥

Monday, April 21, 2008, 4:46 PM.

yeah ~~

i was in bed yesterday night when i realised that i was patting my gougou >< .
i begun to think of this dummy dog , the time when it was with me for the past months ...

how hard i hugged it , and how hard i cried in front of it .
how long have i been with it ? 1 year ?
then i suddenly remember that it was bought on 21 april .
so i immediately on my phone to check the date .

and guess what ...
it's 20TH APRIL .

"oh my god , so tomorrow's our 365th day together☆~"
:D

i was glad that i have a big-enough-dog to accompany me for this whole year .
viewers might think that "hey , this girl is crazy ==" ,
but this dog is really important to me ,
i need dolls >< ,

cos there's a lot of things that is not ... suitable to show or tell others .

anyways , i love you ♪~