召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ getting to know me.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 5:28 PM.

message: hello viewers! this is a survey, or rather an interview to let you get to know this person. be sure to read everything!
instruction: simply answer all the questions truefully, and dont mind to add an additional question if your previous answers links up! remember, this is a personalized survey to let the viewers understand you .


okay, to start off, please introduce yourself!
erm, this is OUJI 様, or read as "ouji-sama"... erm... yoroshiku onegaishimus(>_<)!!


alright~ please fill this up!
Know as OUJI 様
Real name xuefang(be kind, and dont spread this...)
Age 14
Birthday 02/02/94
Blood type O
Height 163cm
Weight 38kg
Hobbies blasting of music, sleeping, shopping, eating sweet things, penning down my thoughts, looking at the sky.

any special meanings to your 'known as' name(if have)?
hmm... i started off with using "wangzi", but then later i changed it to "ouji", which means "prince" in romaji. i had trouble finding a nick... and "wangzi" just came into my mind, yeah. recently i decided to add "様(sama)". something odd, i like to be treated like a ouji-sama, as in, prince-to sama~~~ (laughs)

what's your likes for...
food?

sweet things, so i dont have a healthy eating style, and you can bribe me with them(laughs). i love japanese food like sushi and soba noodles too. i used to like kimchi, but now i get sick of it , cos the cardboard is like full of kimchi noodles(trembles)... recently i have my eyes on lolipops. maybe you can find me with one in my mouth from time to time . dont forget, white chocolate... (evil laugh)~

music?
visual kei music. favourites are miyavi, alice nine., an cafe and the GazettE . i love a9 and gazette's guitars/drums as they're more rock than an cafe's, and of course the basses are great too~ rock make me feel relief and good, it's cool and fun too. listening to an cafe's songs makes me feel happy, it feels rather carefree and cheerful. thanks to miku's cute voice and touching lyrics! and of cos, miyavi, he's a really talented solo artist, and really special too. his music are fun, and you can somehow feel the japanese culture in the.
however, visual kei is not acknowledge by most of the people, and there is only a small portion of visual fans in the world. i hope that visual kei can be spread to a wider area, and be respected.

things (or anything that , makes you happy)?
i feel comfortable and safe with soft toys, those big ones. dont you too?(smiles)

what's you hates for...
food?

well, i hate a lot of things, as much as i love lots of stuff. for food, i hate vegetables and stewed chicken skin... and medicine too. is that a kind of food?(laugh)

things?
things? basically i hate lots of things when i'm in an irritated mood, even talking to me would even make me hate it(sticks tongue out). but i really hate people to talk to me bout useless and meaningless stuff when i am in a bad mood. i get provoked or irritated easily. and i hate people saying bad stuff about the things i like and for anyone to --- touch my hair.

character?
i hate liars, rude people(especially those younger than me) and discipline masters(laugh). also, especially people who are late or suddenly cancel appointments .

favourite phrase?
"i'm hungry T_T ~"(laugh). really, i get hungry easily nowadays.

let's get into it more. tell us some funny or odd facts that not many of your friends know .
i'm so exposed nowadays that i dont really have anything that my friends dont know, unless they ask, i'm really not sure. most people know that i'm sensative, although i didnt show it now. i changed a lot since last year, and i like my change, it is only emotional changes. oh yeah, a odd habit that i dont change is, i dry the fruit the skin is peeled after washing by wrapping it round with a tissue paper(laugh).

what kind of person do you think you are? let's talk bout your good points first.
responsible. i will help my friends although i am not really willing(laugh). a good listener, but i cant really give good advices now. and also, i cant really reject people... when someone i know make me angry that i would give an irriated face, but i tried to hide when i saw their "i'm sorry" faces... i dont know why, but it makes me feel bad when i saw that kind of expression. so i ended up not fumin at them.

how about your weak points?
moody, quick tempered and sensative. these ruin me, but that's what makes me. i'm not a determined person, and would normally would give up things halfway through it.

anything that would get your nerves?
when you stepped on my bomb. it's scary, you know. you never know how i will react. the best way out is that dont comment on anything about me(laugh). also, i dont like people who critisize visual.

some random questions here...
erm.. if you got the chance to go for a plastic surgeory, which part would you change ?
cool, my nose. and the baby fats. is that for plastic surgeories?

why?
i want a higher nose, it will look better. and the baby fats on my face make my face look big and make my eyes look small. i have big eyes, you know! at least i think so(laugh)... take a closer look at me... (laugh).

let's see... if you can be reborn again, what would you like your gender and job to be?
man . since i had being a female before , i want to try what it feels like to be a man... and there's many things a girl cant do. i will join a band and make things big(laugh).

what kind of opposite gender attracts you?
visual kei, slim, fair, tall, good looking .

what are your point of view for...
your life?

i know can do better, and i have things that i must fufill at all cost. i want to enjoy myself and live on .

your love?
someone who understands me.

your family and friends?
i'm sorry, always. but please be the power to support and push me on.

is there anything that you ll never give up in your life?
being me, life and the thing that i want to fufill.

any dreams?
yes, but i shall make myself the one in this world who know it until i fufill it. i dont like empty says, and i'm not confident, so i can only work harder and harder.

make your dream big! and here ends the interview. any comments?
hope viewers understands(smile).

Labels: