召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ Itoshii Hito by Miyavi

Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 5:47 PM.

Itoshii Hito


My beloved...Don't cry, show me a smile
itoshii hito…nakanai de, waratte misete
I didn't say I "liked" seeing tears, did I?
namida ga mitakute "suki" tte ittanjanai nda yo?

My beloved...It's all right, you're not lonely, now
itoshii hito…daijoubu, sabishiku nanka nai deshou
Just when you're lonely, I'm lonely too?
sono mama...sono mama... tte necha dame da yo?

My beloved...Don't open your closed eyes just yet, ok
itoshii hito…tojita me wa mada akecha dame dakanne
Just like that...just like that...but don't go to sleep
sono mama...sono mama... tte necha dame da yo

My beloved,
itoshii hito
It's not "I could die for you" but rather I've decided "I'll live for you"
"anata no tame nara shineru" ja nakute "anata no tame ni ikiru" koto ni shita yo
Of course together with you too
mochiron anata mo goissho ni
Now, forever, and ever
kono saki mo, sono saki mo

Don't love yourself any more, 'cause I'll have what's left over
motto anata, aishiteyarina yo, boka wa sono amatta bun de i- kara

My beloved,
itoshii, itoshii hito
Even if we were to be born again, because I would be "this" me,
tatoe umarekawatta to shite mo, boku wa "kono" boku de iru kara,
and you will be "that" you.
anata mo "sono" anata de ite ne
And I will say this again,
soshite, mata onaji koto iu nda
always, always
zutto, zuutto

My beloved...Slowly open those eyes
itoshii hito…yukkuri kono me aketegoran yo
It's the same as always isn't it?
itsumo to onaji deshou?
That is good
sore de ii nda yo


the pv kinda creep me out, i was thinking that "miyavi-kun, wth are you trying to tell us O.O??". but i think miyavi is trying to disguise as a woman? i like the part from 1:34 to 2:24~ and, gosh, he got BEAUTIFUL legs ehh ;DD. and he do look like a woman from his expressions at 4:05, eps 4:09- :10!!! and i like his lips when he sings :D.

anti-miyavis or anti-vk viewers, shut your gap and dont give your nasty comments on miyavi.

and this is the song(and post) for today.

Labels: , ,