召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ the GazettE - Cassis

Friday, October 31, 2008, 9:31 PM.

these days, i fall for cassis...



1. and ohmygod, i didnt know that ruki played e.guitar here larh .___.(but i know ruki knows how to play e.guitar ehhh!!) . okay, i'm a slow, SLOW gazefan ;___;. arhhh, it is just that i didnt check out all their pv larh.
2. anyways, he looked kinda stone playing while singing... (laughs)

3. somehow, i think that this pv is kind of different from the ones i've seen... somehow, a word pop out from my mind... hmm, 'clean'. i'm not trying to insult, but words like 'clean', 'clear' appeared in my head. pasrtly, maybe becos of their plain make-up where their good, white, smooth skins are revealed, and maybe becos of the place that they are shooting... for the first time, it's outdoor under the warm light.


[Ah...] Over and over, repeatedly, I always caused you grief
[Ah...] I must have hurt you badly; I find myself unable to move
[Ah...] Is that the reason why it's so painful for me to touch you?
Surely, it must be because I'm afraid if history repeats itself, I will lose you completely

Nestled close to each other, that matter was wiped away, those days forgotten completely
You unquestioningly held my hand

Even if tomorrow your feelings for me were to grow distant, without fail my feelings of love for you will never change
Even if tomorrow you can no longer see me, without fail my feelings of love for you will never change
I will walk together, the future not promised [to yet]
It keeps walking together, to the future in which you are...

Even with these painful circumstances, please forget your feelings of despair
Whenever I count the nights we don't meet, my yearning for you grows in my chest
Despite your increasing loneliness, please don't cry all by yourself
No matter how far apart we may be, we should always keep on believing in each other - together


I want us to somehow keep on smiling like this; I don’t want to hurt you anymore
With the passage of time, these feelings began to finally fade, so I don’t want to experience them again
Even if tomorrow your feelings for me were to grow distant, without fail my feelings of love for you will never change
Even if tomorrow you can no longer see me, without fail my feelings of love for you will never change

Please… Fix your eyes only on me; Please… don’t let go of my hand

I will walk together, the future not promised [to yet]
It keeps walking together, to the future in which you... are...


translation from:
gazette lyrics


4. that's so much to feel for.

--------------------------------------

live version...



1. ... i can't discribe it... but, it's so touching.

Labels: , ,