召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ A9 new look.

Friday, June 25, 2010, 10:10 AM.

Photobucket


Ohnyaa~ Alice Nine's new look O____O.
Arahh, Shou got addicted to eye patch... But I do hope that he get rid of those diamond like studs... Tora never change, but he's as good that way =v=. Nao's hair is... too colourful? HIROTO. HIROTO. HE'S SUPER KAWAII AND COOL ♥-♥~~~ and SAGA. Leopard prints O-O.

Well, I have to say that I'm glad that they became more 'visual-kei'... But the concept is kinda messed up...










^-^~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket
GOD, WICKED, YOU DA MAN.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AND WHAT?!
SUG IS NOT COMING ANYMORE?! (Click here)
What the fuck is that?!

God, I'm not blaming SuG. My Holy boys, how can I blame them? But what the hell is this! Gave us hope and smash it! And I didn't buy tickets for Sundown! Wtf!

Now I can't see them!!!!!!!!!! *cries in bed*

Labels: , ,