召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ SuG's and LM.C's arrival

Thursday, July 29, 2010, 9:51 PM.

For any random person who missed SuG's and LM.C's arrival 8D.

So a bunch of people was waiting at the Changi Airport this evening, but i was pretty shocked when there were much MUCH lesser people there o_o. The crowd was really small, about at most 30 - 40 real fans and other random passengers and staff. It was a pity for those who missed it as you could easily get in front and be about half a metre away from the boys. Animax and E-pop(if i'm not wrong) was there and we got random shots from Animax, lol. WATCH ME I'M ON TV HAHA TOO BAD I DON'T HAVE ANIMAX.

During the wait, we got a few false alarms caused by Apple =.=. About 2 hours after the wait(around 6 plus), Aiji and Maya came out~ both of them were wearing shades thus we can't see their expressions. They were in black t-shirts and jeans. And GOD Maya was much taller than I expected O_O and I couldn't recognise him at first 8D. BUT BOTH THEIR SKIN WAS SO WHITE HAHA. But Aiji was kinda in a hurry and he didn't interact with the crowd much. Maya was filming us with his camera 8D and he was smiling randomly to the fans~

Soon SuG came out as well~ Yuji took the lead, followed by Takeru and I-can't-remember xDDD. Yuji came without much makeup, and I was sure that Takeru did doll up himself a bit(laughs). But darn he was waving to the fans at his left and I was at his right~ T_T. SHINPEI WAS SO NEAR I SHOULD HAVE TOUCHED HIM ROFL. As they exited, we chased them to their van. The boys got in and we desperate fans were trying to get a glimpse of them xDD. The staff was trying to close the door properly and she opened it twice. I SAW TAKERU LOOKING AT US LOL. Seriously, these boys appeared like how they looked on TV. Even their vans looked the same lol.

If anyone wants to see the photos, you can look for Nao Eth Chong Hyun-Ki on Facebook :).
Darn, prelims are near and I have to go IMM tomorrow and Sundown on Saturday :/. All da best to me lol.

Labels: ,