召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ darhdarh ♥♥

Friday, March 14, 2008, 3:35 PM.

konichiwa .

decided to go for a haircut myself this afternoon >< . so i changed into : white collar shirt+black tie+coax pants+black leggings+black shoe with hot pink shoelace (laughs) . kinda complicated huh ? but cindy said i look , not bad :} .

when i entered the shop i was like, *stunned O口O* . the auntie wasnt here anymore :( . but i just let that china lady cut . i was like , sulking a bit , of cos . but i tried to be polite but hidding my sulk xp . when she spoke to me , i replied rather softly . lol , i'm kinda even more shy to strangers . geeezzz .

ordered for H.strawberry . it tasted odd >< , a bit sour and sweet . i think strawberry icebland is btr :D . after saying goodbye to daddy , i headed home .
so nice to see cindy meow and dad again :} .

washed my hair when i got home , it seens that my spikes are kinda , short == .... nvm . then darhdarh called me , and later we head to mac for ice cream .

(well , since she request and she's gnna inspect me , i shall write her name bigBIG :})
darhdarh treated me some nice nice ice cream :DD . (LAUGHS) .
hmm , i think i need a bigger one =~= ..
darhdarh darhdarh darhdarh :D !!

well , after that both of us felt like vomiting though , cos finishing one cup of ice cream each is definately too strong Dx . anyway , mine was Macf , hers was choco sundae .
tooo strong niaaaa ~~~~~~~~

anyway ,
happy birthday to darhdarh in advance :D .
i love you ! (laughs)
and u shall wait for my message :} .

sayonara , minna .

- Usotsuki Ouji