召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ alcohol choco (>_<)

Sunday, April 27, 2008, 12:17 PM.



i decided to try the chocolate containing alcohol tonight (-ω-)v" .
since mummy had agreed , kor let me have one >ω<♪ .
there is only 8.5% of alcohol O.O

i took one sometime before sleeping .
it looked like normal chocolate -.- .

i had one bite and it tasted like normal chocolate ~
of course larh , cos i bite the normal part (>_<)~

then i bite the 'bloated' up part which contains the alcohol , a liqiud came out .
seriously , it was bitter and it had a super odd taste .
tasted and smell like some kind of glue ...

i took another bite and something strong spreaded in my mouth (*-ω-) .
so i ate the whole chocolate frowning T^T .

after a few minutes my head starts to hurt a bit ,
and my tv programme finished so i went to bed too .

my head hurts and i cant feel my pillow ヾ(>Д<*)ノ~

(till next morning) ,
i had a good sleep☆ .
but i would never eat it again ...

Labels: