召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ self revolution

Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 5:36 PM.

i was randomly checking out some sites when i come upon a quiz site~
so i went to try out some random quiz (^_^).

well, i tried out one which says "Which of Miyavi's songs are you".
and was startled by the result.

Jibun Kakumei
"Evening mirror, night mirror
Teach a difficult lesson"

- You are a song of self revolution. You are struggling within yourself to understand your purpose but you are confident that you will reach your goal.

i went to http://www.masakarasu.net, a Miyavi english fansite to check out the translation of the song.
there was an explaination about the song...

i'd see myself at the reflection of the mirror.

but i dont like my image,
what others say about me.
it's disappointment, desparation,
and,
i want to be better.

now,
take a deep breath and let go of those frustrations,
stop trying to be something that i'm not and will not be,
It might be hard,
but in the end i'll find that i knew all along who i was.

my likes and dislikes, what feels good and what doesn't,
my self image, my goals and dreams,
experiences, the things learned...
everything.

all of them are inside me, and no one else.

the other is outside, the inner in inside.
just exactly as the words are.

"I want to beat you, to be free as me".

mirror, please disappear already.
i am myself, and you are just you.

(well, this explanation is taken from http://www.masakarasu.net/lyrics/jk/jk-01-e.php and i had also done some edition so that it would be more "me".)

well, exactly...
i dont like what i am now.
of cos i wanna change.

but,
am i changing to something i want?
or,
is it alright for this change?

the me in the mirror, isnt me.

often i felt lost,
being tangled by those frustrations, disappointment and desperation.
i'm struggling in the side for the purpose of life,
but i'd always believe that
one day, i will get what i want,
be what i want,
and live the way i want.

the outside may not be me,
but inside it remains the same;

till ever.

.....

okay,
this is a little hard to digest...

but maybe, i'm just talking to myself,
pushing myself,
waking myself.

Labels: ,