召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ change.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 6:12 PM.

yo.

my index finger is hurting from the guitar playing.
nah, this suck.

but i suddenly got serious with it and just go on playing and playing cos i cant get the sound right.
feeling unhappy, i went on and on, before finding myself being so serious with it...
i guess... some things may just go on, right?

so we're finally meeting wanglaoshi tomorrow...
i wonder what she'll say about me... like i changed?
yeah, of cos i'm very different from how i was in primary school.

like,
more outgoing, more vulgar(lol), looked more ah lian, or what most people say, playgirl...
... so what if i look like playgirl... COS I'M NOT ONE.
(smiles). hah, dont believe, ASK MY FRIEND LARH -.-.
get kinda fed up looking like ah lian+playgirl sometimes, but, how to change my image? -.-
nah, who dont change after 2 years?

but, i felt that i grown up, much.

hmm, i'm just bored. index finger still hurting.