召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ mugging (1)

Monday, June 2, 2008, 7:56 AM.

i wanted to throw my soft toy dog at the clock at the sight of it when it was only 7.05am.
*groans*.
and the smell of gasbty hairspray diffused with the air which travelled to my nose at the speed of 0.001 sec.
HEY, IT SMELT YOU KNOW.

and yeah, i wanted to shout "fuck, can you dont spray it here anymore?", cos it's EVERY SINGLE MORNING, but i will probably get a good beating or scolding, so i decided to shut my mouth and use my pillow to cover my whole head, leaving me breathless.

it will probably turned into a suicide someday.

i had downloaded the Google earth, and the earth appeared on the screen, a view from space.
but, i felt gross. it looked scary...
however, it was a good view of the whole earth in 360 degree.
i will probably come here grumbling about the whole work.

but before the whole geog-ing stuff,
i ll probably get breakfast and watch Kurosagi :D.
wekekeke.