召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ massotherapy

Monday, July 14, 2008, 4:30 PM.

i left school earlier for home at around 12.40pm, and it was such a relieve cos i thought that i could get a good sleep. the way back to home on the bus was fast enough, but when i reached home mum seen quite worried, so she wanted me to go to the doctor =.=. i didnt want to as it'd cost quite a lot, but in the end i did ~_~.

we went for a massotherapy. the man said that my condition was easy(one of the best amoung his patients) so it wouldnt bring much trouble, but i have to go for a couple more times(sulk). but i cant lie that it's relly comfortable during the 5min session. my neck pain was gone and it's great :). my bones are all #&%#$$^% and i can finally feel more relieve :D.


on the way home we saw this pigeon drinking from a pool of water, and mum told me to take a picture of it(?). then i was like...

me: *taking picture*
mum: faster! later it'll fly away!
me: wait larh! *zooming in*
mum: *watches me*
me: ...ok! *laughs out loud* wahlaoeh, why you want me to take the picture? so idiotic!
mum: *laughing too* then you still take?
me: you tell me to take one mah!

*continue laughing*


LOL. so lame.

i took out a smallllll scissors when we reached home, and i started to trim the top spikes(not really, they're long) of my hair. not much difference(since you didnt cut for me) but i think there is still a diffrence :D. at least the higher part is shorter and i can see the layer. (-ω-)v.

the therapy made my back ache. and no p.e tomorrow - that makes striaght 3 times - i hope mr.chong dont mind - as it would continue for about.... 3 more weeks?

:D.


too bored in class, so i camwhore my picks :D.





i think this looked good :).

Labels: