召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ problems+pics

Friday, July 11, 2008, 2:45 PM.

there seen to be something wrong with the computer, and i was getting kinda irritated at the first place -.-. problems like i cant view any damn blogs, and usual problems. so i was getting kinda depressed -.-, lol. i wanted to use the laptop, but i realized that it's gone -.-.

school was boring. i cant help but to daydream during lessons, and i'd sleep during anne ang's lessons. dont understand physics, and i wonder what i should take for science next year. it seems that my attitude didnt change at all :/. zhang lao shi is working on the new cca, is there any chance for us? i wonder why dmn cant have more cca choices. everything seem so limited. i'm getting hungry.

my d&t seens to be okay, ms tay liked my ideas and the way i did my journal :D. muhahaha.

i will be getting my pick tomorrow, and i hope to get a chocolate mirror :/. looked tasty. and also a straightener :/. gahh.





it looked funny with it's head smashed onto the sofa...


and mum said that it looked wrong when it sits on my guitar.... =_=;;.


fluuffffffyyyyy~







i wonder if it is th right way to tie it. look okay here.
maybe i'll try tomorrow :D.