召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ when time runs out

Thursday, July 3, 2008, 2:43 PM.

hello.

it had been sometime since i blogged. the thing is that there's nothing much to talk about, but
also that i'm tied down with school and stuff. i dont even have time to change my blog skin or tidy up my new blog (;_;). whatever more, my guitar is killing me. i played too much two days ago so it hurt like hell yesterday, and i decided to rest for today and do it tmr with the idiot tiger -_-.

also, i got disappointed with my studies ._. . thinking of going to the library to find something that can help me, actually an excuse to try out the new clothe that i bought ._. . but i hav to think of some way out, or i'd be kicked out of A class next year -_-.

argggh. gotta chiong d&t (>_<).