召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ finally found it :D

Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 6:00 PM.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii realllllllllyyy hated to go school today =.=.

in the morning i was like making the :'((((( face to mummy and giving her that puppy look to not send me to school. but she just urged me to go faster. bleah =x=.

i'll skip to after school :). we were changing and suddenly i heard a piano playing. it's suuuuperrrr familiarrrrr and i was frowning and thinking hard about it... and then i realised that it was THE MUSIC PIECE THAT ALLEN PLAYED IN D.GREY MAN. SERIOUSLY I WENT CRAZY THEN I WAS LIKE OHMYGOOOOODD. THEN I WENT TO THE SENIOR THEN HE SAID IT'S FROM D.GRAY MAN!!!!! 100% SURPRISED THEN I ASKED HIM IF I CAN HAVE THE SCORE HE SAID OKAY HE WILL HAND IT TO ME. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPIEST THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY :DDDDDDDDDDDD.

besides this, i got nothing more to say. lol.
byebye.