召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ looking forward

Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 2:31 PM.

hello \(-,- ).

*wuhooo* uruha looked hot ♥♥♥

hahhhh, in the morning, i tied my hair up and made it like a short hairstyle, and well, i did fooled many of them :).
like hell will i cut my hair short. *bleah*

oh yea...



and we get back our papers.
as expected, my results were shit.
except for history. i was really confident with it, and i was happy enough that i scored and A1.
and i believe that, it's the only A1... ...


something fuuny happened during literature.
anne ang was passing the paper around for us to sign to confirm our literature marks...

AA: (in front) faster faster, sign. *walks to me*
ME: *took the paper*
AA: Wah! new hair style! look 10 years younger! *pats my shoulder*

the whole class turned their attention to here...

ME: *干笑*...
AA: *continues patting and smiling, looking very satisfied*
ME: *my signature went 歪... ...

----------------------------

during history, mr mah was talking about his past experience when he saw ghost... or ghostly stuff. seriously, it crapped me out :S. i wished he could stop, but the class seem to be rather enertained.






ahh~ my results sucked enough.

not gonna waste this holiday. i had to enjoy it and used it to the fullest. one that i dont regret...

thus,


i hope that i can brush up my guitar skills and improve in chords,
and also, if possible, i hope to pick up drums.


hope that things goes smoothly, especially getting the job.


i will be back later.
this skin made me wanna blog more often :). i'm addicted to black skins .