召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ G hunt

Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 8:55 PM.

today was the most chaotic day in my life.
yea, I WENT G HUNTING.

i couldnt sleep in the morning and woke up at 5am and started to finish my manga drawing =.=.

at 7.30am, i went to tampines stadium and ran 9 ROUNDS, thx to my doctor... he adviced that i am too slim and need some exercise to gain weight =__=.
after running, i went to meet the G fans at orchad.
and walked the whole town centre until 4pm+.

... ...
you think i wont be fcuking tired after this?! and my enthu-energy was used up by 1pm+ =.=. i started to became quiet cos i was so lazy and tired to talk.

but my spirits was lifted up when we received the news.
thanks to that...

in the bus, i felt that my legs were gonna break. my eyes were very swollen. it's emotional and physical stress. you may think that i sounded exaggerated, but you can try running and then spending your day like this after final year exams. hellofatime.
but, thanks to 'sister', LOL. pulled my spirits back.

but ahhhhh, i think it's rather difficult without my 'battery chargers', as in yeah, friends in school. i can only be enthu when they're ard :/. without them, i'm like an empty battery...
i'll try my best to keep my spirits up on friday *___*!



THE DEARS.
only one from this group is a guy... and he's HOT. ROFL.

I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS
I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS
I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS



my eyes are really swollen that i cant open them... ;_; oyasumi...

Labels: