召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ Awakening of the Trailblazer

Sunday, September 19, 2010, 12:03 AM.


Just watched Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: Awakening of the Trailblazer!
Warning: The following post contains SPOILERS. So if you're a Gundam 00 fan or wants to watch the movie in future, don't read! I hate being spoilers :).

Despite that Alliance Francaise Theater being some wu-lu place with so many constructions going on, I think the inside was kinda nice. And thank god, I love my sis who bought the tickets for us 'cause... we got the FIRST ROW and I GOT THE CENTER SEAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So everyone of us who sat in front was relaxing ourselves as though we had no backbones(laugh). Yes, we made ourselves at home! And the great thing was that, the air conditional wasn't that cold :).

The movie kick start with a battle in the space between the Celestial Being and the A-Laws(I totally forgot that A-Laws was defeated in the last season). I couldn't really see the face of the pilot who was supposed to be 'Setsuna'. There was this 'new' pilot from A-Laws and I was also wondering who he was... When they showed all the four pilots, I went 'Huh? 4 new characters?'. In the end, the battle was actually a movie! The whole theater broke out into laughter! It was a good start!

Well, I'm not gonna summerise the whole story here :).
The flow of the story was nice and intense, the theme is prabably 'Understanding' but I don't really Setsuna's performance here. The thing that he said the most was "I don't know" and it's pretty irritating for a male lead =__=. And he got to 'sleep' from the middle or 3/4 of the movie and come out in the end when everyone was fighting their best, like they paved the road for Setsuna, the hero to enter. But nonetheless, Gundam 00 has great sense of humor! They cracked some joke or funny scenes once in a while. Billy's 'Please be gentle' was lol, he's totally seduced by the woman(I can't remember her name). I think she purposely grew her hair like Sumeragi! Allelujah changing between himself and Hallelujah was funny too~ And Mileina's awesome sentence:

Mileina: Erde-san!
Tieria: Yes?
Mileina: No matter what form you are... I still like you very much!
Ian: What~~~?!!!!
Linda: Congratulations Mileina~ You found a great boyfriend!

HAHAHA.

And yes, the ending was bad. So bad. If the Gundam 00 team can spend months design the space crafts and Gundam, why must the... The ELS ended up as a what-the-fuck flower?! Oh my fish god, a flower in the middle of the space! And at the end, Setsuna appeared in front of  Marina who was old and blind... His skin and hair white?! Like a foreign being! Well, I understand that because he probably was with the ELS or something, it's out of sci-fic already. That was pretty acceptable. But what about the other Meisters~ the thing that I hated most for animation movies is that the time constrain made the story too short. If the movie was an animation instead(yes, a new season!), it'd certainly be better! Too little scenes for Exia!

Over all, it was enjoyable! \m/

Labels: