召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ tissue skin (*-ω-)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008, 4:28 PM.

i cooked kimchi noodles for lunch yesterday .

was happily eating when i realised that it was toooo hot (>_<、) ,
but i didnt care and continued eating ...

after that ,
the upper part of my mouth hurts ...
i use my finger to feel it ,
then suddenly there's a white , quite thick stuff came off ...
at first i thought it is tissue paper , so i threw it away .

but later i realised i didnt use or eat any tissue -_- ...

so the whole day my mouth hurts like what ,

and today when i was eating pocky my mouth hurts as well ...
when i returned home i have mum to see what happen to my mouth .

and guess what ?
the pain part was reddish , which i believe it is my
FLESH .


T_T .
so the 'tissue' from yesterday is my
SKIN .
(*TωT) .... .....

Labels: