召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ :((((((

Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 2:59 PM.

after a night sleep, i was still feeling tired. i hope that i can sleep and never wake up. i had to do something with my hair - it's getting 'out-of-shape' and i think it's odd. they'd 'stick' together in the afternoon - when my hair's condition's the worst. but i cant do anything out of it, sis would kill me.

during assembly i recieved a letter about me - getting an award for higher chinese in 2007 on national day celebration.
-.-.....?

at first i was like, wtf. thn later i started thinking 'how much is the money :D?'. lol. i dont think it'll be much, since it was just my higher chinese... and what will happen to my hair...

again, i felt the stress of working hard to achieve good results. i'm troubled and wonder if i am able to do well for EOY.

i was able to skip p.e, erm, i need being excused, with that mc. mr chong was like 'harh? every monday?' when i told him, lol. i didnt want too, cos it means $48 going into the doctor's pocket weekly. hai.

art - my butterfly is finally appearing in black on the drawing block :D.
maths test on thursday, geography test next wednusday, and history test on 21st.

:((.


i want chocolate beard papa.

:(((((((((.




cuuuuuuuuute horh :DDDDDD?


nice cookies from famous amas :))).


woof wooffff~


bluuuuuur x/.

Labels: