召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ for some time

Friday, July 4, 2008, 4:59 PM.

one click and my skin is gone ==.

i was wondering if i should fking change my blogskin cos i was feeling freaked-up and depressed nowadays(and also when i returned home). couldnt find anything that i liked and i was randomly viewing on blogger when i accidentally click 'save template changes' and i let out a loud 'FUCK!', seriously shocked and surprised by my mistake ==. got somehow fed up and went looking for skins, and decided to tried out using the one in my new blog. did some editions to the background/image/etc, and found that it looked nice in the end :DDDD.
i love Shou ♥♥♥.

but hey, that doesnt mean that i forgot about hiroto/miku/kai/ruki.
lol.

also, if you noticed(of cos no one would), those visual-kei articles are gone, cos they're in my new blog. but i dont have time to manage it, so ==, wait.

tomorrow...

is Shou's birthday~