召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ survey: sometimes, when i'm, if

Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 5:46 PM.

Sometimes..

sometimes i just need:
warmth


somtimes i want:
money

somtimes i like to:
tell you secrets

sometimes all it takes:
is just being frank

somtimes i picture:
myself in future

sometimes i wish:
all my dreams are true

sometimes i find:
myself wanting to end life

sometimes i take:
things badly

sometimes i look:
like a bitch

sometimes i hate:
myself

sometimes it’s nice:
to have friends around

sometimes it hurts:
when being stressed

sometimes it makes me happy:
that there's people around me to laugh together

sometimes it’s sad:
that i doubt myself

sometimes i listen:
to other's needs

sometimes i sleep:
and dreamt of shou and tora

sometimes i like to watch:
movies at the cinema

sometimes i feel:
lost

sometimes i rant:
when i dont feel like losing

sometimes i never:
ever tell you my true feelings

sometimes i really:
wished that i'm rich

When I’m ..

sad, i want:
to be alone

happy, i need:
laughter

mad, i wish:
that everyone can disappear

overjoyed, i find:
myself smiling all the time

indifferent, i like to:
stay at a corner and sleep or be like nobody

content, i never:
think about sad stuff

frustrated, all it takes:
is a little mistake in your words and i'm fume all over again

If..

you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?
family.

you had the choice of going back in time to or go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose?
future, so i can change it if i'm not content with it

jesus was standing right infront of you, what would you say to him?
(i'm not christian... but...) will i lead a better life?

Labels: