召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ 你的笑只是 你穿的保护色

Monday, October 26, 2009, 3:23 PM.

MOOD: HIGH.
LISTENING TO: Let It All Out - Miho Fukuhara



i think whoever up there*points to the sky* wants to punish me =.=(whatever god you believe in...)

alright, it had been sometime since i last posted about my daily life(but is there anyone who reads it??), so this was how i spent my weekend:

on saturday morning, i was woke up by mum right in the morning. hmm. apparently, she wants me to go jogging =A=. but having return home at 11:45pm the day before and my muscle cramps had not recovered, no way in hell(or the world) can i GO FOR THAT BLOODY JOGGING. she showed me that "I''m unhappy -.-" face and left, so i just went back to sleep.

i bet she was scolding me in her heart to the extent that i cant sleep(an assumption).
so i woke up, used kor's laptop chiong-ing manga and animes. at around 1pm, i slept.

i was awaken by my mum, but i ignored her and slept again.
then she came to wake me up again, and i ignored her and slept again.
then again.

FINALLY, i was told to wake up at 6pm =.=.
too lazy to eat/do chinese compo.
so, yeah. when Jo and Cindy was mugging hard in Suntec, i was sleeping... all day =___=;;;.


Sunday:
I'M SUCH A GOOD KID. I AM ONE. i woke up at 6:40am to fufill my promise. I WENT STADIUM FOR JOGGING AGAIN. WUHOOOO.
there was so many people that i'm so embarrassed by my slow speed(not really that slow).
i guess running just make me weak. i could only managed 3 rounds of brisk walk and 3 rounds of running =.=.
running... makes me weak(if you compared to the 9 rounds the previous time).

another thing: MUMMY IS SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. NFFFNFFF. SHE WANTS ME TO RUN AND GROW FAT SO MUCH.

at home.
vexed. irritated. upset.

so i went to the library to complete my composition =o=.
it helps, ya know. cause in the library... it's all books. BOOKS, mind you. what the Fhell can you do there besides studying ==?

AND HELL'YA, BECOS I WENT OUT, I FOUND HIM:



YES. THE ULTRA BIG BANAO THAT I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR(and even told sis to find him in japan). WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
P.S: it's exactly the same as my small one =__=. even the 2 faces.



i cant help but to camwhore with him -.-.



i think the 4th one is funny, lol.
ME: KYAAAAAA≥⌂≤, BANAO, TASUKETE KURE.
BANAO: *shows his stupid face and cant talk*

ROFL. sorry, i need immediate treatments.

if you noticed, i kinda changed my style of blogging -.-.
this is the shock i got from my english papers. i swear that i'll blog in proper english from now on.
wait, that doesnt mean that i dont speak proper english. you know, singaporean english and all those shit, i hate them -.-.



五月天 - 你不是真正的快乐


人群中哭着
你只想变成透明的颜色
你再也不会 梦或痛或心动了
你已经决定了 你已经决定了

你静静忍着
紧紧把昨天在拳心握着
而回忆越是甜 就是越伤人了
越是在手心留下
密密麻麻深深浅浅的刀割

你不是真正的快乐
你的笑只是 你穿的保护色
你决定不恨了 也决定不爱了
把你的灵魂
关在永远锁上的躯壳

这世界笑了 於是你合群的一起笑了
当生存是规则 不是你的选择
於是你含着眼泪
飘飘荡荡跌跌撞撞的走着

你不是真正的快乐
你的笑只是 你穿的保护色
你决定不恨了 也决定不爱了
把你的灵魂
关在永远锁上的躯壳

你不是真正的快乐
你的伤从不肯 完全的癒合
我站在你左侧 却像隔着银河
难道就真的抱着遗憾
一直到老了
然後才後悔着

你不是真正的快乐
你的笑只是 你穿的保护色
你决定不恨了 也决定不爱了
把你的灵魂
关在永远锁上的躯壳

你不是真正的快乐
你的伤从不肯 完全的癒合
我站在你左侧 却像隔着银河
难道就真的抱着遗憾
一直到老了

你值得真正的快乐
你应该脱下 你穿的保护色
为什麽失去了 还要被惩罚呢
能不能就让悲伤
全部结束在此刻
重新开始活着



FYI, many know that i no longer listen to chinese songs, but i couldnt help it this morning cos listening to him just hurts.
ever since last year, i didnt really wrote any musshhhhy stuff here, but today, i couldnt help it.

well, i just happened to hear this song today. i didnt like listening to chinese/english songs cause i understand the language and the meaning of the song very much, and it will cause me to think about unnecessary stuff.

but after talking to Viq on saturday night, our conversation came running in my mind when i listened to this song. it was... something close to what i told her, and something close to what she commented. then only i noticed that what i told her was what is really happening, just that i always neglected my own feelings cause i was carried away by the life that i was living. "To laugh 'cause everyone elses is laughing too", is that it? nah, the laguhters are true, they came from the heart. am i imagining things, but the song is talking to me(puffffffff). i guess no one will understand what i'm talking about. that moment, i had a strong urge to call Viq. i wonder what she'll say when i told her abou this song. i think i relied on her a bit too much.

but i know, she cant tell me the answer, nor do myself.

Labels: , , , ,