召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ #$&(%!@#&(!

Thursday, July 17, 2008, 5:03 PM.

i'm getting kinda stressed up and fed up these days ._. . i dont seen to find something that i like, no matter people or things around me and i was getting into a bad temper. like just 2 days ago i saw a bastard. my hair is not gettin tidied and i keep getting aches, how i wish that i could just go for some haircut. 2 humanities test coming up next week and i dont feel like studying. headaches headaches and headaches. i dont know what i should do at home. i wanted to study but things just dont get into the mind. i hope that something could stop the back ache so that i can use the com and sleep comfortably. due to the doctor's advices i havent being able to sleep in a comfortable position at night or when watching tv, cos i had to hold my back straight and I DID IT even when waiting for a bus when i'm sitting at the bus stop - sitting up really straight and tall with my knees(not feets) together and starring into the damn air, so i expected myself to look really odd. i cant bear mum to pour her money into the doctor's pocket for me and what if the doctor wants me to continue for a few months weekly? i was trying to look for clothes but i cant make the choice of what kind i'd want. i feel odd. and i wonder when the hell i'd really go fix my guitar and how long i'm gonna suck at it. many things dont seen to be right and i just wanted to sleep, but whenever i think of school i felt like jumping instead. i'm getting all my maths+formula+physics+grammar+oral all messed up (-__-), and i wonder when money would come in and if i can start a blog shop in future. feeling down and i just wanted to stay in that classroom and think over. gaaaahhhhhh. gaahhh gaaaah gahhhhh.



arhhggg, can i write some more? i gaaah gaahhhhhh gahhhhhh grrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DDDDDDDD:. wtf.

............................................................