召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ unpleasant

Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 3:19 PM.

:(((.


arhhh, i don't know how, but i lost my bear *A*.
man, i'm such a dork, or whatever...
i even forgot when's the last time i saw it *CRIES*.

it's nothing that cost much, but... i just hate it to lost my things.
yeah, things that is mine, things that belongs to me.



if anyone had found him, please return DDDD;



and whatever more,
STUPID CAMPS.
and wtf does the sec 3 this year had to do with us ==.
it was THEM who said that the duration of the camp was not long enough,
NOT US.
damn it, i will just get darker and darker and please,
i'm allergic to those waters.
i'm not lying, it's just true.
red spots will appear on my neck after 5 mins.






GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH \(o口 o)/~