召し上がれ。
Can you hear me?

Welcome

Eggplants?

gakupo
Feat. Gakupo from Vocaloid.










---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

☆ RAINBOWS~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:33 PM.

ohmytian ._.
i was irritated by my fringe(or rather the hair). thn i was $&*&@&%~ and i ACTUALLY went to the toilet to pin up my fringe. woo -.-. and i did surprise most of the people. but i took them off during mother tongue which is like 12.30pm.


the nisa came and told me this...
(when they were caught by hafsa)
hafsa: *nagging*
anne ang: *walks in*nooo, you should catch xuefangggg
hafsa: aiya, her hair is like that already we cant do anything about it.

WUUHHHOOO. does it mean that they're not gonna care bout me anymore?

oh yeah, there was a funny conversation yesterday during maths :D..

jx and i suddenly remember about the korean exchange programme who are coming to our school, thn i was like asking if there's any good looking guys, so she told me to ask mrs wee(cos she sitting behind us)...

jx: mrs wee, is there a korean exchange programme?
mrs.w: oh yes. there is. we only started it this year.
jx/me: ohh..
jx: xuefang ask if there's any good looking guys
me: *laughs*
mrs.w: *laguhs* oh why, you like good looking guys?
jx: YAAA, she like shuai ges.
me: *laughs*yaaaa, but i prefered japan guys ._.
mrs.w: i think korean man are very rough to the ladies.
me: hmmm*nod* ya.
mrs.w: ohh... so must put you with a shuai ge arh..
jx/me: *laugh*
mrs.w: what if no shuai ge?
me: harh, then nvm lorh ._.
me: *turn to the front* i prefer miyavi~! alice nine~ hiroto~ shou~
jx: you show mrs wee larh. your file.(my file's front page is miku and kanon)
me: oh ya *laugh*. so dumb leh. *takes my file*
jx: dorrh mrs wee, she like them
mrs.w: *took over the file* ohmygodddd, is this a girl??
jx/me: *LOL*
me: nooooo! is guy! ._.
mrs.w: oh myy, they look like girls ._. *took a closer look*. maybe they are cross-dressing.

LOLOL. miku and kanon was wearing a super normal guy clothing in the pic... i dont understand why mrs wee said it's cross dressing...

art was slacking :D. had ning chade to sand my dnt but after 15 mins he throw it back to me -.-. then gossip with yeow hong ning chade and eileen. actually, just talking about random stuff ._.

i finally found jay chou's dandelion's promise on guitar pro ._. . gonna have a hard time. i think i'll have to make some changes with jaslyn.


and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA,
i downloaded RAINBOWS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



*HIGH*

Labels: